We have been very fortunate to enough to secure our new location at the Hotel Rio, however, we still need your help to pay off the outstanding fees.
As you can see we are almost there with your support!
The SJC also appreciates the general support given by way of “one-off” donations or regular monthly gifts. These donations may be for a particular purpose (for example to assist the SJC to purchase some seeds for planting) or to help offset operational costs like phones, fuel, staff wages, etc.
Some gifts are given specifically to assist with a special project, such as the purchase of a bus to to meet some other need.
There are two ways you can donate:
The SJC also appreciates support given through gifts-in-kind. These are often given by local businesses, farmers, and manufacturers and include the donation of:
- Food (eg meat, milk, bread, salt, sugar etc)
- Household products (eg soap powder, cleansers, etc)
- Girls’ personal hygiene products
- Clothing (eg children’s/girls/ladies underwear, school uniforms, nappies, grow-suits etc)
- Baby-care items (eg baby powder, baby soap, wipes, nappies, milk-formula, etc)
- Furniture, hardware and other items.
The SJC would not be able to continue this vitally important work without the support of sponsors. Thank you for being part of this life changing program.
All donations of $2 and over are tax-deductible in Australia to Sandra Jones Centre through their partnership with Global Development Group (ABN 57 102 400 993).
Tax deductible funds donated to HOPE: Global will be directed to aid & development activities only. For further information please read the pdf